Monday, July 24, 2006

Look at the ticker, people. LOOK AT THE TICKER!

I'm having a restless night, so I came downstairs to drink a mug of warm milk and contemplate the universe. Okay, okay -- I'm drinking a mug of warm milk and googling clothes for the boy. OMG, there is some cute stuff out there. I'm especially in love with The Children's Place and Gymboree. And darned if we don't have an outlet mall with those stores, right here in River City! I also found a newborn gift set for Scholar's favorite baseball team, and I am SO ordering it as soon as I have the extra cash. Scholar will be so surprised!

Which brings me to the point of my post. It's 3:26 a.m., and have you seen the ticker???? Eighteen weeks.

Eighteen weeks.

Holy Moly. It's gonna go by fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home