Friday, June 23, 2006

The fever finally strikes!

I was waiting for it to happen, and at last it did! Mom and Dad went to a garage sale and bought a boatload (literally) of baby toys and clothes. When I say "boatload," I mean that the toys were boats, and the vast majority of clothing had either planes or trains on them.

Now, really, did we expect anything different from my mass-transport oriented father?

All I'm saying is, if it's a girl, she will be the most well-outfitted future aviatrix on the face of the planet. Cause there's no way I'm wasting these adorable Baby Dior clothes.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well hey thats better than a ton of things with baseballs or footballs on it!!! I will gladly take boats anyday! Of course thats just me.

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Aunt Rider and Uncle Billy-bob will provide all the sports/ Military / Johnny Hero, baby apparel that Trant’s babe shall need. We already have signed the player to be named later up for the Marshall U. booster club. Coming soon to a theater near you “We Are Marshall”…..

10:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hmm, I guess that means that the 'nerdy librarian/fantasy costume/gamer geek' wardrobe requirements fall squarely upon me.

*Luckily, I feel up to the task!*

6:54 AM  
Blogger Tierant said...

Hill-Billy --

ABSOLUTELY NO UZIS.

CP --

ABSOLUTELY NO LEATHER THONGS, OWL-RIMMED GLASSES, OR POCKET PROTECTORS.

And that's final!

11:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

But the baby dice pouch and custom made wand are a-ok, right?

Right?

7:55 PM  
Blogger Tierant said...

Oh, sure. I don't want to be abusive!

4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home