Friday, August 05, 2005

Peaceful, yet strangely obsessed with salt...

Yes, I lifted my title from a comment C. Potts posted on my blog. When I see a turn of phrase that intriguing, I steal it. So sue me.

I haven't posted much recently because, like Pedro in "Napoleon Dynamite," I don't have much to say. The summer is dragging itself onward, with me in tow. School will start at the end of the month. I'm overloading on classes again, which keeps me in the library and out of trouble. Of course, I did manage to get into trouble in a library, but I was drunk (and that encyclopedia was so damned funny). Things are moving along at a peachy-keen rate.

And Now I Have To Get Back To Work.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you! May the sheer, overwhelming weight of my gratitude smooth out any wrinkles that the wretched fates attempt to throw into the silky fabric of your existence.

*Does neat, johnny Depp style bow*

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home