Tuesday, May 24, 2005

A few minor changes

As you can see, I've redecorated. I got tired of the same orange and green day after day. I like the dots, but they might prove too distracting. I may change the Trants house around again and again, searching restlessly for the right combination of Funky, yet Easy on the Eyes. You'll let me know when I've found it, won't you? Oh, I'm sure you will.

In the meantime, let me tell you some news. In addition to "a-cing" (sorry, couldn't resist) my semester, I also received a suggestion from one of my professors. She liked the work I did in her class; she wants me to revise my major paper and submit it for publication to a scholarly journal. It will need an overhaul, but this can be done. And I'm going to go for it -- I mean, why wouldn't I? I'd planned on kicking ass in graduate school, and thus far, the ass has been kicked. Why not pull back my foot for a few more bruising slugs?

I have also decided to explore the possibility of National Certification, and I have a new story idea to research and write. This last would be significantly less complex than my Epic Adventure story; it's a fairly straightforward plot. Straightforward is good -- easier to write (I pray!). I'm also working on administrative tasks for Momma's business and playing hardcore tennis with my Scholar. The next round of classes start on the 31st. God, I love BUSY! This flurry of activity gives me so much energy, and I crave this kind of stimulation.


I live slightly to the south of the state of Mania, but I have friends and relations there that I visit often. You know who you are...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I hated it at first, but now I like it. Without the dots, though, and you'll be far too modern and goth and bleak...which is my own personal purview, thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Winona Ryder

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home