Monday, June 06, 2005

The dots were hurting my brain.

I'll try this for a while and see if the ache goes away.

No noteworthy events. I'm at college this morning; I'm waiting for the fitness center to open so I can exercise. Caught Scholar looking at another woman's underwear (thong?) the other day (and no, it was not her fault, so she shouldn't feel guilty. To be honest, I might have looked too, if I hadn't had my head in the bag of Cheddar and Sour Cream chips). I have decided that Scholar needs to be reminded of the glory that is Trants.

Which means Trants must manifest her glory. This will take some sweat and sacrifice, but I'm ready. I am adamant that I will be well on my way to full Glory Manifestation by December. Santa will bring me clothing in a much smaller size this year. Of course, if he brings me a thong, I will choke him with it.

Ho Ho Ho!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home