Saturday, September 02, 2006

Let's never do this again, shall we?

Some of you might be wondering why I have been unusually silent of late. The truth is, I'm afraid to post about my butt-ugly week on the 'net. I don't want my curse extending to my faithful readers.

I hate to be cryptic about what's going on, but I can't spill too much info because of the liability involved. Suffice it to say that my beautiful new car is no more. Through no fault of its own, the poor dear, it was involved in a vehicular slaughter. Panic not! I'm fine; the baby's fine. The car is a total loss.

In addition to spending hours getting monitored at the hospital for fetal distress (I was FAR more distressed than the baby, believe me!), I also dealt with a flat tire in our OTHER car. I fought with three insurance companies.

And received the terrible news that our beloved cat may have terminal cancer.

I am taking it one day at a time, folks. That is all I can do right now. But I'm okay. Don't worry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home