Sunday, October 09, 2005

Serenity Now

I am headed out the door in a matter of moments to view Joss Whedon's feature film. I'm excited about it. I didn't watch the series, but I love all things Joss, so it's sure to be a hit with me. There's something in me that responds to smart-ass writing. I like the wry humor--must be the Brit in me.

That's really all I have to say right now. I'm worried about the boring turn this blog has taken (or maybe it's always been boring, and everyone is just to kind to say something about it). I may have to take steps to liven up my life--in a positive way.

BTW, all you politically savvy correspondents out there: pray for a safe and viable election in Iraq on Saturday. Somewhere in the desert are some soldiers whose lives may depend on it.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Silly sister! It's not an election, it's a vote on the Iraqi constitution. Politically savvy my foot...
Less Joss Whedon, more CNN.

4:17 AM  
Blogger Tierant said...

Oh no. No CNN -- makes me worry too much about some goonie sister. AND BTW, less Joss wouldn't have helped either. While we were at the movies, I saw the trailer for Jarhead. Josh Hartnett looks hot in desert camo, but otherwise it just freaked me out.

The movie itself was AWESOME. River kicks ass.

Did you know that Underworld II is coming out? Did you know that Harry Potter IV is coming out? Did you know that Zathura is coming out? Did you know that Pride and Prejudice is coming out? Did you know that Mirrormask is already out?

Did you know that you should be home to watch these with me, and I may never forgive you for your absence?

8:21 AM  
Blogger Tierant said...

Did you know the human head weighs eight pounds?

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you know bees and dogs can smell fear?

10:07 AM  
Blogger Tierant said...

Let's go to the zoo, Rider. Let's go right now.

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The friggin zoo's closed, Trants...

(edited for the PG rating of your blogdom...)

8:36 AM  
Blogger Tierant said...

You said "frig." I won't tell.

I gotta go to bed now. My mom's coming; I gotta go to bed now.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Tierant said...

Anonymous -- I doubt it, but thanks for playing. Keep your spam off my blog!

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home