Monday, October 24, 2005

Notes to Rider


Rider is very busy right now, and has not got the time or the energy for extended communication with me. I am using my blog for the very pedestrian purpose of letting her know how much I miss her. I was standing in the kitchen the other day, looking out at the flaming yellows and reds of our woods, and I got to thinking about her. The leaves aren't changing where she is -- I'm not even sure she can see trees. I will send her a picture of our glorious fall colors now that I've figured out how to upload images. I will also send pictures of her dogs, but until then, she will have to make do with a picture of my dog. Here's the Beag, Rider. Isn't she a cutie???

I miss you, sis.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Trants. I haven't forgotten you, I promise! They have me working a crazy shift and I've been feeling very cruddy lately. But that's no excuse. Rider is very sorry!!

8:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What cute killer puppies rider has! Someone needs to teach me how to upload images, so I can bore the world to death with my adorable kinders...not that I'm hinting here, or anything.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home