Friday, December 23, 2005

For everything else...

The end of the semester:
Rolaids, Coffee, and No-Doz: $52.50
Manicure to repair bitten nails: $28.36
Gas to and from college during last week of class: $90.48
Cost of personal hygiene products just to feel human again: $22.00
Chance in hell of getting above a C- in the lit class: 0
Value of finding out that I got four As and an A-, resulting in a 3.97 GPA before student teaching:
PRICELESS
And y'all can make fun of me if you want. I was so sure that I was going to drop the bottom out with the final term paper debacle. Go on, say "I told you so." I won't care. I'm so happy, I won't care. I did not get a C-. I got an A-. Hallelujah!
This was the hardest semester ever, and I pulled through. I am unscathed. Did you hear that, Clarence? I want to live! I want to live!
Merry Christmas, you beautiful old Building and Loan!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trants, I would never make fun of your academic insecurities! The fact that everytime you think you've failed, (hit rock bottom, gone belly up, I could keep going...), you've done wonderfully, does nothing to lessen your anxiety. How could I make fun of you? (Drama queen). You are just dedicated to doing your best. (goon). Congratulations on a job well done! (weirdo).

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home