Sunday, January 16, 2005

The New and Improved

I'm back from my most recent trip to Coldburg, and well-rested from a full night of sleep. Finally. What a difference a humidifier makes. Last night, Scholar didn't shake the rooftop with his thundering snores. The pillow and mattress didn't create painful pressure points in every muscle of my body. Ah, home. Where would I be without it?

We have just one week left before classes begin. This means one week to buy books, buy supplies, buy contacts, get a haircut, work out like an exercise fiend from hell (that's where they live, you know), get the struts fixed on the car, and paint the upstairs lounge. No sweat.

I'm excited. I'm going to be a scholar now, too. And I'll have hours to sit at the library, hog a computer and write. I have nailed down a lot of backstory, and I feel closer than ever to a workable outline. Things fit together and they make sense. Rider blew my mind last night with a little tidbit that is fantastic and perfect, and I LOVE IT (she reads this blog now, so the cryptic reference will make sense to her). Everyone else can wait and wonder. This story kicks proverbial arse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home