Friday, March 11, 2005

Good times, Good times

Well, we're just going to chalk yesterday up to the stress of mid-term assessments. Which went fine, btw. So maybe we should call it a celebration.

Funny thing -- young college lads like to get drunk with older women. Those twenty-one year olds found it very amusing to see a woman nearly fifteen years their senior hammered. Excuse me, I did mean HAMMERED. Yeah. I had fun, but when I nearly knocked over two glasses of Bud on the table, I decided it was time to stop. So I pounded another two. Then I decided it was time to stop. So I had another.

Scholar was amused. When I showed up at the library and wrote that awful blog, he had a wry smile on his face that read, "My wife, everyone! Feel my pain." Somehow, the library managed to survive me kicking over a wastebasket and nearly walking into one of those concrete columns (which, btw, are very sturdy and did not give an inch).

Actually, I'm posting for effect. It wasn't that bad. But those boys in my class are gonna hear about it next Tuesday. Getting a poor old lady sloshed -- sheesh! I'm old enough to be their mother (in the North Country, anyway).

I'm old enough to be their mother. Sigh. Where's the beer?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home