Wednesday, December 01, 2004

I will love it and hug it and call it Blog.

At last! After months of skulking around blogland, reading the posts of friends and complete strangers, I have decided to take action. No more pressing my nose against the computer screen, wishing Momma had the money to buy me a blog of my very own. I have created my site, and it is good.

Let there be posts. Let them be fruitful and multiply. And let thousands flock to this site to gather the pearls of wisdom which I will string together like a fine but surprisingly inexpensive necklace.

And let there be no trolls.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What a lovely, yet surprisingly modest intro! Welcome to the horde.

8:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:30 PM  
Blogger Lenka Reznicek said...

welcome to the blog-o-sphere, Tierant!

cheers, the "farkleberries" chick.

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home